KAKEN believe that compliance-based management is the most fundamental key element in earning the trust of society and promoting the healthy development of the company. Moreover, compliance is important in raising corporate value, which our shareholders, other investors, business partners, and the local community will in turn benefit from.
Kaken's Activity Principles and Guidelines
Each executive and employee of KAKEN and its subsidiaries is strongly committed to compliance with all relevant Japanese and foreign laws and regulations, respecting different cultures and customs, and adopting high ethical standards in business operations.
- We recognize the preciousness of life and shall contribute to the welfare of society by channeling all our efforts into the enhancement of people's health and patients' quality of life.
- We recognize the importance of maintaining appropriate relations with all medical practitioners as well as our shareholders, investors, employees, business partners, and local communities.
- We shall compete in a fair and free manner, conducting our business activities in an appropriate way.
- We shall handle all KAKEN's assets, including information, in a legitimate and proper manner to facilitate the smooth running of our business operations.
- We shall respect the human rights and individuality of employees, pay attention to health and safety issues, and endeavor to foster a fair and honest workplace culture.
- We shall manage KAKEN's information appropriately and disclose information in a timely and appropriate manner.
- We shall take seriously the impact of our activities on the global environment and contribute to society as a good corporate citizen, including through environmental protection efforts.
- We shall not tolerate terrorism and other anti-social behavior.