Action Plans by General Employers Based on the Act on Promotion of Women's Participation and Advancement in the Workplace
Since April 2016, companies have been required to formulate action plans based on the Act on Promotion of Women's Participation and Advancement in the Workplace.
KAKEN has set the following goals for its Third Action Plan (FY2022-FY2025).
We will continue to strive to be a company where all employees can contribute as professionals.
Summary of General Employer Action Plan
(Period: April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2026)
1. Increase the ratio of women in management positions
- Raise the percentage of female employees in management positions to 7% or higher.
- Promote female employees to management positions, considering their abilities and aptitude.
2. Support work and childcare balance by encouraging use of the childcare leave system.
- Maintain childcare leave acquisition rate at 100% for women (average time taken: about one year) and at 30% or higher for men (average time taken: nine days or more)
- Enhance internal awareness and training to create an environment that makes it easier to take childcare leave.
Information Disclosure Based on the Act on Promotion of Women's Participation and Advancement in the Workplace
Information disclosure on women in the workplace at KAKEN
(Announcement: March 2022)
- Percentage of female employees in management positions FY2021: 3.5%
- Childcare leave acquisition rate by gender (FY2020) Women: 100%; Men: 9.4%